SENIOR COMMERCIAL INTERIOR DESIGNER - PROJECT MANAGER
Britt Design Group is seeking candidates for a senior level design and project management role in our commercial design studio.
Britt Design Group offers an upbeat, team oriented, high performance environment. We have a “can-do” attitude with a focus on attention to detail, organization and communication. We also value flexibility, embrace diversity in daily routine and an openness to changing priorities.
We are looking for demonstrated senior level design skills in managing large scale multi-family and/or hospitality projects. This role will be personally engaged in setting design direction along with guiding a team of more junior designers and support personnel on multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture;
(CIDA Accredited Program Preferred)
- Minimum 5 years Interior Design / Project Management experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit (preferred)
- Construction Drawings and Material Specifications proficiency
- Construction Administration knowledge and experience
- Extensive FF&E knowledge and specification experience
- NCIDQ certified (preferred or on track for certification)
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate design professional
Additional Preferred Skills:
- SketchUp & Photoshop
- Sustainable design knowledge/previous experience
- Studio Webware / Studio Designer
Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Interior Designer
Britt Design Group is seeking an intermediate level Commercial/Multi-Family Interior Designer who thrives in an upbeat, team-oriented, high-performance environment.
The Britt Design Group culture is built on a “can-do” attitude and strong attention to detail and organization. Flexibility is key to adapting to current priorities and enjoying diversity in your daily routine.
We’re looking for demonstrated hands-on commercial design experience (including hospitality, senior living, office, and/or multi-family) in schematic design, space planning, hard surface material selection, construction documents, furniture, and fabrics. This role will work under the guidance of a Project Manager but will maintain a degree of autonomy and responsibility.
If this describes you, then this position may be a great fit.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
· Minimum 3 years of Interior Design experience
· Technical AutoCAD competency w/ REVIT experience a plus
· Construction Documents, Specifications and Furnishings knowledge and specification experience
Additional Preferred Skills:
· Sustainable design knowledge/previous experience
· Studio Webware
Britt Design Group offers a compelling compensation package including a competitive base annual salary, a performance-based bonus program, paid time off, health insurance, disability insurance, and a 401K with company match.
We are currently interviewing Design Interns for Spring 2020 and Summer 2020!
Internships are available throughout the year for students focusing on interior design and architecture. Interns are offered hands-on experience with residential and commercial projects.
To be considered for an intern position, please submit examples of design work, a current resume and references to email@example.com.