Sr. Interior Designer + Sr. Project Manager
Britt Design Group, a leading Interior Design firm based in Austin, TX is seeking candidates for senior level design and project management roles in our high end residential design studio.
Britt Design Group offers an upbeat, team oriented, high performance environment. We have a “can-do” attitude with a focus on attention to detail, organization and communication. We also value flexibility, embrace diversity in daily routine and an openness to changing priorities.
We are looking for demonstrated senior level design skills in leading and managing high-end residential projects including single-family new construction, whole house remodels and luxury condominium finish out.
Those with considerable experience providing direct supervision and guidance to more junior staff will be considered for the dual role of senior designer and senior project manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture;
(CIDA Accredited Program Preferred)
- Minimum 7 years Interior Design / Project Management experience for senior level design role. Minimum 10 years experience for Project Management role.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit (preferred)
- Construction Drawings and Material Specifications proficiency
- Construction Administration knowledge and experience
- Extensive FF&E knowledge and specification experience
- NCIDQ certified (preferred or on track for certification)
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate design professional
Additional Preferred Skills:
- SketchUp and Photoshop
- Sustainable design knowledge/previous experience including WELL Building
- Studio Webware / Studio Designer
Britt Design group offers a competitive base salary, bonus program, insurance, paid-time off and a 401K retirement plan with company match. We welcome and encourage all applicants.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com